3, Garston House, Station Road, Shirehampton,
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT, £225,000
50% NOW RESERVED
Viewings available now by appointment - Contact us to book.
A stylish & modern development of 5 three-bedroom houses and 4 two-bedroom apartments, superbly located in the heart of Shirehampton.
Each of the homes feature a fantastic sociable kitchen/living/dining space as well as private gardens and cycle storage.
These homes will be completed to a high quality specification with light grey matt kitchen units, integrated appliances including Bosch oven & hob with stainless steel extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Bathrooms will be contemporary with white sanitary ware and combination of black-grey and white tiles.
Living areas will have laminate flooring and the bedrooms will have soft neural carpet. Each home will also include a 10 year ICW warranty for added peace of mind.
• Howdens Clerkenwell Light Grey units with a matt finish
• Wood effect worktop
• Glass splashbacks
• Integrated appliances to include – Bosch stainless steel single oven, Black Bosch hob with a stainless steel hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Concealing wall mounted WC
• Wall hung wash basin with mixer tap over
• Bathrooms will include a shower over the bath
• Shower cubicles – will be enclosed with a glass sliding door
• Heated towel rail in chrome finish
• Ceramic black/grey/white wall tiles
• Shaver socket in brushed chrome
• Oak effect laminate flooring in the Lounge
• Laminate in the kitchen
• Laminate in the bathroom/ensuite/cloakrooms
• Carpet in the bedrooms
Station Road is situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood located within the popular suburb of Shirehampton.
The local High Street is within easy walking distance and offers an abundance of local amenities ranging from independent retailers, larger national services as well as everyday services.
The A4 Portway provides excellent transport links both back into Bristol City Centre or out toward the M5 Motorway Network. In addition Shirehampton Railway Station is less than a mile away which also provides a direct link into the city.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
Internal images are for illustrative purposes and the internal appearance is a typical interior to demonstrate the feel & quality of this development.
The developer reserves the right to amend the specification as necessary without prior notice, but to an equal standard. Please note that whilst current views may be unrestricted these could alter in the future. No person in the employment of our selling agent has any authority to make any representations or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.