Welcome to our Essential Guide to Selling by Auction
Be part of Bristol & the West Country's Largest Property Event
Hollis Morgan hold the largest Land & Property Auctions in the Region.
Hollis Morgan sold more £££’s of Land & Property in both 2018 & 2019 than any other
auctioneer in the region.
In fact, no auctioneer has sold more since 2010 with over £289m of sales - £95m more than anyone else.
Hollis Morgan was the most successful Auctioneer in Bristol & North Somerset during 2018 – 2019 with an 87 % success rate.
*Source EIG – Sales in BS and GL postcodes by agents based in BS or
*Source EIG – Sales in BS postcodes 2018 & 2019 by agents based in BS excluding firms selling less than 3 lots.
Why Hollis Morgan?
- Hollis Morgan sold more £££’s of Land & Property in both 2018 & 2019 than any other auctioneer in the region.
- Hollis Morgan was the most successful Auctioneer in Bristol & North Somerset during 2018 – 2019.
- We achieve the best prices - on average 27% above the guide price.
- Bristol’s most experienced auctioneer Andrew Morgan MBE.
- Online adverts with auction specific premium listings on both RIGHTMOVE and ZOOPLA.
- High profile regional weekly press campaign.
- Online Mailing list of over 20,000 active buyers.
- Local, National, Regional and International audience.
- Biggest catalogue and Highest auction Attendance in the region.
- Unique Bristol Auction Venue in Clifton.
- Regional Office covering Bristol and the West Country.
Why Public Auction?
- Speed - Exchange on the night with a quick completion of 4, 6 or 8 weeks.
- Closure - 10% deposit taken on the night and deal is done.
- Intense 4 / 6 week marketing campaign with local, national and international coverage.
- Access to both traditional family buyers and the professional market.
- Control - you have set out your plans for buyers to follow - you are in charge and set the pace.
- Reserve - you set a reserve which protects you from selling for any less than you want.
- Best possible price is achieved - and it is played out in front of your own eyes meaning no “what ifs!”.
2020 Auction Calendar
25th February (Tuesday) 2020
29th April 2020
10th June 2020
29th July 2020
30th September 2020
11th November 2020
9th December 2020